The little birds...

If you watch little birds you will see they are busy and happy! Using whatever they can find they create the most gorgeous little nest.
I would be the little bird with some glittery thread in her nest!
We can be like this. Happily working away with the things that are available to us to create a beautiful and happy home.
All the while with a little song in our heart.

Banner by Free Pretty Things for You.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Baby sweetness.

One a hot day like today I think having projects to work on indoors out of the heat is lovely. I'll go out in the evening and water etc but try and stay out of the heat mostly if I can!

I just love the sweetness of childhood characters and the stories that go with them. This one is borrowed from Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and he are in deep thought about something! It's a child's coat hanger with vintage lace along the bottom.




And this is a little hot water bottle cover. I made this one up. It's best friend bunnies! 
I love that you can make stuff up and your own little imagined story! 



Also both of these projects are great for smaller bits of blanketing, to use them up well. I hope my friend Jacqui sees this post! 

3 comments:

  1. Annabel, they are beautiful, you are very talented. I miss you and Helen alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jacqui thank you. I hope you see this as its not allowing me to use "reply" at the moment! I am working on a letter... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Annabel, best friend bunnies got thee biggest reaction and sighs and giggles from my youngest daughter. By far her favorite. I explained to her that she could learn how to do this. Thank you for sharing, you never know what may spark someone else! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! The aim of my blog is the be a place of encouragement and happiness. Very rarely is anyone rude. Actually only twice so far! If you post a rude or aggressive comment I will read it but not publish it, thanks for understanding.xxx

Spam is never published... if you are advertising a product or selling website your comment wont be published. I am inundated with stuff about drugs, horses and weird things! I am not going to publish this stuff! Thank you.